Korean skincare haul: August 2014

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Annyeong! I'm back with another haul post :) This time it's the products that made my Korean skin care regimen complete. My good friend Tech (pronounced as TETCH, not TEK) who's attending graduate school in Korea University (LAST TERM SHE HAD 2PM'S TAECYEON AS HER CLASSMATE! HE WAS SEATED RIGHT NEXT TO HER. Y AM I STILL HERE?! LOL), arrived from Seoul last month and she offered to get me stuff I wanted to try out. Personal shopper! LOVE ET! Haha. Of course I didn't waste time and started scouring the internet for what brands and products were worth purchasing. I made a list and she got all of them! SO AWESOME!!! Okay, here we go...

My babies.

(back to front row, left to right)
1. Etude House Ice Shot Rapid Cooling Mist
2. The Faceshop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil
3. Laneige Water Sleeping Pack _EX
4. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
5. The Faceshop Blackhead Out Gel Oil
6. Missha Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activvator Ampoule
7. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
8. Innisfree Eco Science Eye Cream
9. The Saem Silk Hair Argan Intense Care Pack
10. The Faceshop Blackhead Out Charcoal Nose strips
11. Baroness Collagen Mask Sheets
12. Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pastel Upper Liner

Of course she gave me the free samples she got while looking for my babies! She also added a few of  her own stash from brands I didn't get stuff from. SO HAPPY!

My name is rheadoo and I am a sample hoarder.
(from top to bottom, left to right)
Free samples:
- Holika Holika Aqua MAx Ultra Moisture Mask Sheet (JUNG IL WOOOOOOOOOO Y U LOOK GAY HERE? I STILL LOVE YOU! HAHA)
- HERA White Program Cleansing Foam
- Tony Moly Floria Pore-Tightening Emulsion
- A'PIEU Egg Filler BB Cream
- Skinfood Black Pomegranate Filler
- Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream (Wrinkle Care)
- Skinfood Watery Berry Wrap Mask
- Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam
- Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream
- Innisfree Apple Juicy Cleansing Oil
- Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum
- IOPE Perfect Skin Base
- Innisfree Eco Safety Perfect Waterproof Sunblock

Before all this I couldn't control myself and bought a few items here in the Philippines. I really shouldn't be left alone when going to the mall, I become magnetized to Etude or Nature Republic despite knowing their prices are much more expensive than those from Korea! LOL.

Random EXO's Chanyeol mixed in with the purchases. 
1. Nature Republic Magic Remover Facial Tissues
2. Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker
3. The Saem Eco Soul Tint Lip Rouge (this was actually part of the haul above but I forgot about it because it was inside my bag)
4. Etude House Skin [mal:gem] Toner
5. Nature Republic Argan 20° Steam Emulsion
6. Etude House AC CLinic Intense Extractor
7. Etude House Play101 Pencils

THE HORROR THAT IS PH SHOPPING! NO FREE SAMPLES! At Etude House you have to reach a certain amount before they give you one. Oh! I remember Nature Republic sneaking in one vial, I used my aegyo to get another one and a satchet :))

I'M DONE! Woohoo. Next posts will be product reviews so come back soon! Have you tried anything from this haul? Which one was your favourite? Comment below! Kiss kiss.

-끝-
*kkeut/the end/fin/tapos na/wala ng kasunod/it's over


7 comments:

  1. That pastel liner looks so nice ; n ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you want one? Tell me what color! I'll get you one :) Gift ko na sau kasi first commentator ka dito. LOL MAY GANON?

      Delete
    2. GRABE SERYOSO UNNIE? ; u ; Red/Pink ; u ;. Pero is it nice nung natry mo? :D

      Delete
    3. Haha ayaw mo ata eh! :P Actually haven't tried it yet. Will review it soon!

      Delete
  2. Hoy bat ganon? Ako 2nd comment ko na to wala akong freebie! Grabe... >.< Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matampuhin ang nasa isolation! Haha matagal niya na gusto yang eyeliner na yan nung pinost ko pa dati sa IG hehe

      Delete
    2. Ganon talaga pag naka-isolate, nagiging matampuhin! Yung totoo. Tinatamad pa din ako i-update ang blog ko. Hahahaha! :P

      Delete